WARRIOR CAMP 2016 INFO
Apply now for the Palm Beach Roadrunners Warrior Running Camp Youth Scholarship!
- Who: Scholarships are available for local Middle and High School Runners
- What: Fun Summer Running Camp
- When: Sunday, July 24th, 2016 – Friday, July 29th, 2016
- Where: Webber International University in Babson Park, Florida
- Why: To help you prepare for your upcoming cross country season with a great week of running and fun!
- Cost: $430 (covers room and board for the week)
FREE TO PBRR SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- The Warrior Running Camp in Florida is going to be the most RIDICULOUSLY FUN running camp of the entire summer with a large variety of summer campsports, games, and activities! This exciting Running Camp is designed for middle school and high school aged runners 12-17 years old. Running camp campers are separated into smaller groups based on their running ability! This allows for a fun and safe running camp experience where campers will feel comfortable and have a great time!
Download Application Form 2016: Application2016
Application deadline: Thursday May 26, 2016
Warrior Running Camp Website: Click here
Questions about the scholarship? Please contact email@example.com
“Dear Mr. Walk and Palm Beach Roadrunners,
Thank you so much for the scholarship to the Warrior Running Camp. I had a wonderful time! I learned a lot about running and how to be both a better teammate as well as a leader. The instructors were very knowledgeable and taught me new running techniques and form. I enjoyed being able to spend time with people who share my same interests. I made a lot of new friends and bonded with my teammates. I learned many new things that I will share with my cross country and track team. Thank you for giving me an opportunity that I otherwise may not have had. I really appreciate your generosity and the opportunity to attend the Warrior Running Camp.
Thank you for a great week and one that I will never forget.
Sincerely, Julia Volpi”
“Thank you to all on the Palm Beach Roadrunners Team for enabling me to attend the Warrior Running Camp this year. I had so much fun at the camp, I learned a lot, and overall my team and I had an amazing experience. Thank you so much!! Annie Allmark”