A few events were cancelled and some postponed as a result of Hurricane Irma.
- The final Jeff Annas 5k in Wellington was cancelled
- The Key Biscayne Triathlon Series Race #3 has been postponed, new date is Sun, Oct 15th
- The Glow Run 5k in Mirasol has been postponed, new date is Sat, Oct 14th.
- The St Jude’s 5k in downtown WPB is postponed, new date coming soon
- The Heart Walk, originally Sat, Sept 23 is postponed until Sat Nov 18th
- The Bill Bone/Lake Worth Triathlon was cancelled for 2017
Ouch! That’s a lot of events all shuffled up. So what events are coming soon?
- The KVJ 5k with Clematis by Night is Thu, Oct 5th at Waterfront Park, WPB Note – This race is at 7:00 pm (night)
- The POST Stronger Than Cancer 5k is Sat Oct 7th in Abacoa, Jupiter
- The Kijana 5k is Sat, Sept 30th in Freedom Park, Greenacres
- The Kidney Pump 5K Run/Walk is Sat, Sept 30th, Carlin Park, Jupiter
- Superhero 5K at John Prince Park is Sat, Oct 21 at John Prince Park
- The Phantom 5k and Kids 1 miler, Sat Oct 28th at Palm Beach Outlets
- Every Boob Counts 5K Run/Walk is Sat, Oct 28th, in John Prince Park, Lake Worth
- Wellington 10 Miler and Sebastian’s 5k is Sun, Oct 29th in Tiger Shark Cove Park, Wellington
- PAL Boca 1/2 Marathon and 5k is Sun, Nov 5th 3001 N. Ocean Ave, Boca Raton
- TK Gator Trail Run 5k, 5mile, Half Marathon – Sat, Nov 11 at Tanah Keeta Boy Scout Camp, Tequesta
(The private 50-acre section of Jonathan Dickenson State Park)
As we learn of new dates we will refresh our list…
Happy Racing to all of our PBRR members!